[rspec-devel] RSpec inside JRuby

Nick Sieger nicksieger at gmail.com
Wed May 30 23:51:21 EDT 2007

On 5/27/07, David Chelimsky <dchelimsky at gmail.com> wrote:
> All - I need to reiterate Aslak's initial plea. I am guilty of not
> heeding it myself and just decided to check back to make sure jruby
> was still happy and it wasn't. After a not very short time, I found
> the offending commit which changed the html formatting but didn't also
> update the html_formatted-1.8.5-jruby.html file. I've now updated the
> file and made sure everything's cool w/ JRuby, but we have to treat
> this a bit more seriously until they release JRuby 1.0, which is
> soon!!!!!!

We now have a bit more backup!  Finally successful builds in our CI!  Woot!

Now, only issue is that our build isn't triggered by changes to RSpec.
 If anyone on the RSpec team is interested in an account on our build
server that would allow you to manually trigger a build, let me know.

http://jruby.thresher.com/browse/RSPEC-TRUNK-66

/Nick