[rspec-devel] RSpec inside JRuby

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Sun May 27 18:44:48 EDT 2007

All - I need to reiterate Aslak's initial plea. I am guilty of not
heeding it myself and just decided to check back to make sure jruby
was still happy and it wasn't. After a not very short time, I found
the offending commit which changed the html formatting but didn't also
update the html_formatted-1.8.5-jruby.html file. I've now updated the
file and made sure everything's cool w/ JRuby, but we have to treat
this a bit more seriously until they release JRuby 1.0, which is

What I would do is make checking against JRuby a manual step that you
personally add to pre-commit, doing svn export against your local
rspec directories, not from svn. That's what I plan to do.