[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Feature Requests-11116 ] constant repo url for managing plugins

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Fri May 25 08:58:01 EDT 2007

Feature Requests item #11116, was opened at 2007-05-25 07:58
You can respond by visiting:
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3152&aid=11116&group_id=797

Initial Comment:
Would it be possible to get a CURRENT tag added to the repo? I would
love to be able to manage rspec using piston, but I can't due to the
changing tags. If you create something like
svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/rspec/tags/CURRENT/rspec which points to
the latest release, that would make my life easier.