[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Bugs-11075 ] controller specs fail when using mocha without integrated_views

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Thu May 24 07:04:16 EDT 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3149&aid=11075&group_id=797

Category: mock module
Group: None

Initial Comment:
On my controller specs, I am forced to 'integrate_views' as the following code below shows you, the mocking of views is rspec specific. See stub! versus mocha's stub

           unless block_given?
             unless integrate_views?
               @template.stub!(:file_exists?).and_return(true)

@template.should_receive(:render_template).any_number_of_times.and_return(true)
 { |*args|
                 @first_render ||= args[2]
               }

 @template.stub!(:find_template_extension_for).and_return("rhtml")
               @template.stub!(:read_template_file).and_return("this is fake
 content generated by rspec")

 I am getting the following error: undefined method `stub!'

Date: 2007-05-24 11:04

Message:
Fixed in r2019