[rspec-devel] RSpec inside JRuby

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Wed May 23 12:40:28 EDT 2007

On 5/23/07, aslak hellesoy <aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com> wrote:
> I hope this can be the RSpec 1.0.1 version (not yet released) - it has
> some minor tweaks that are needed to get all of RSpec's specs to run
> on JRuby. (This is something Ola Bini and I paired on at RailsConf).
> We'll release 1.0.1 if the JRuby team ask us for it.

I want to release 1.0.1 this week, but I'm coordinating w/ Ryan Davis
on new releases of both rspec and zentest to improve the integration
between rspec autotest. If a release must go out for jruby before
we're ready for zentest we can do it, but I'd prefer to wait until
Ryan and I get this to work (hopefully this week) to avoid two
releases.