[rspec-devel] Thanks for V1.0.0, and http://rspec.rubyforge.org/ problem (since 0.9.2?)

DeeJay smartgpx at gmail.com
Mon May 21 11:10:57 EDT 2007

Congratulation and thanks to everyone involved in getting RSpec 1.0.0released.

On the systems I am using there seems to be a problem with the
rspec.rubyforge.org website - I'm guessing the problem may have been there
since 0.9.2
Using IE6 as the browser, the top-level menu items run DOWN the left of the
page instead of across the top, and the trailing black 'space'
obliterates/obscures the first dozen lines of the initial page. It looks OK
with Firefox. (I can attach a screen shot if needed. Do you want this as a