[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Patches-10921 ] Allow verify_rcov to accept greater than threshold coverage %'s via configuration

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Fri May 18 22:05:35 EDT 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3151&aid=10921&group_id=797

Category: runner module

Initial Comment:
I've attached a patch we use in most of our projects that allows simple configuration of the rcov_verify task.  This leaves the default behaviour regarding thresholds, but allows for setting @require_exact_threshold = false to allow for overages.

Comment By: Chad Humphries (spicycode)
Date: 2007-05-18 20:10

Message:
To clarify, sometimes powerpc and intel come up with numbers
like

98.2% on intel, and 98.3% on ppc.  This yields for wacking
fun on your build server