[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Feature Requests-10097 ] Let rcov_verify allow greater coverages via configuration

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Fri May 18 20:01:35 EDT 2007

Feature Requests item #10097, was opened at 2007-04-13 19:17
You can respond by visiting:
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3152&aid=10097&group_id=797

Initial Comment:
I've attached a patch we use in most of our projects that allows simple configuration of the rcov_verify task.  This leaves the default behaviour regarding thresholds, but allows for setting @require_exact_threshold = false to allow for overages.