[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Patches-10791 ] A 'switch between source and spec file' command for textmate (with auto-creation!)

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Sat May 12 01:31:27 EDT 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3151&aid=10791&group_id=797

Category: None
Group: Unstable (example)

Initial Comment:
There is a great deal of switching back and forth between source and spec files when doing RSpec. The official tmbundle could probably benefit from this.

Unforunately, I started writing this for just-my-own-use, so as a result it's not very pretty, needs to be tested, integrated with the various (and annoyingly un-documented) textmate libs and packaged.

If a fellow text-mater wants to clean it up and add it to the official bundle, please do :) If not, I'll probably make it into a proper patch when I get some time.

Source (and added info) here:

http://ruy.ca/posts/6-A-simple-switch-between-source-and-spec-file-command-for-textmate-with-auto-creation-