[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Patches-10731 ] response.should be_a_success

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Thu May 10 16:03:23 EDT 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3151&aid=10731&group_id=797

Category: rails plugin

Initial Comment:

The current rails controller/resource generators output code like the following:

response.should be_success

I think it reads much better like this:

response.should be_a_success

This is a tiny little patch that changes those instances in the generators

Date: 2007-05-10 20:03

Message:
I think it only looks more cluttered if the it blocks read
"it should be successful". If the it blocks read "it should
be a success", then I think it gives a uniformity to the spec.

WDYT?  Reject it if you still think the same.

Date: 2007-05-10 13:34

Message:
I think be_a_success looks more cluttered than be_success