[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Patches-10645 ] removal of --examples when appropriate

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Thu May 10 09:41:26 EDT 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3151&aid=10645&group_id=797

Category: runner module

Initial Comment:

See ticket: #10545

"Removal of --options when appropriate"

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=10545&group_id=797&atid=3151

David/Aslak: I added a an attribute reader for @where in the base text formatter, and called the method output.  Feel free to change this as you wish.  It is only referenced in the Options class, under the method I've added: remove_extraneous_examples!

Date: 2007-05-10 09:41

Message:
I'm not so keen on applying this. It seems like a complicated solution to a simple problem. An easier solution is this:

$ touch previous_failures.txt