[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Patches-10698 ] Running with --drb executes specs twice (fix included)

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Thu May 10 09:32:47 EDT 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3151&aid=10698&group_id=797

Category: runner module
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Finally tracked this down to the fact that the $behavior_runner doesn't return nil as it should when running with --drb. This ends up causing each spec to be ran once with drb and then once more without (which makes everything slow and annoying).

This in turn happens because of a missing return statement in options_parser.rb at least from what I can tell. Spec included and passes (fails without the patch) - not sure I used the correct style but hey, it works.

Date: 2007-05-10 13:32

Message:
Or get Aslak to look at it! ;)

Thanks Aslak.