[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Feature Requests-10681 ] Documentation for should have_rjs

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Tue May 8 00:55:49 EDT 2007

Feature Requests item #10681, was opened at 2007-05-08 04:03
You can respond by visiting:
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3152&aid=10681&group_id=797

Category: rails plugin

Initial Comment:
I could not figure out how to use it and got unexplainable exceptions.
A simple example would be great.

I will post the exception later.

Date: 2007-05-08 04:55

Message:
have_rjs wraps assert_select_rjs. We should improve our docs if you're having trouble understanding, but in the mean time you can take a look at http://api.rubyonrails.com/classes/ActionController/Assertions/SelectorAssertions.html#M000209 and you might find your answer there.