[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Patches-10636 ] Added spec for OptionParser in Runner

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Sun May 6 13:20:16 EDT 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3151&aid=10636&group_id=797

Category: runner module

Initial Comment:

This is just an added spec for the option parser.  It clears up one bit of behavior.  When --examples is given an empty file, no examples are specified.

I added an empty file to check this.  If you prefer this spec to be in a different context (in which the empty file is created on setup and destroyed on teardown,) just let me know.