[rspec-devel] redirect_to matcher bug

Tim Lucas t.lucas at toolmantim.com
Sun May 6 11:22:44 EDT 2007

On 07/05/2007, at 12:57 AM, Tim Lucas wrote:

> On 07/05/2007, at 12:46 AM, aslak hellesoy wrote:
>
>> On 5/6/07, Tim Lucas <t.lucas at toolmantim.com> wrote:
>>> I'm guessing nobody's attempted to run these specs on their own? How
>>> am I meant to add to and run the spec?
>
> I'm guessing the answer to my question is: no and no. Use "rake
> pre_commit", read README for more info :)

Sweet testing system you've created, but may I suggest a TESTING file
explaining somewhere that you have to create a database.yml in the
example_rails_app which points to a mysql DB named rspec_dev and
rspec_test. I figured out by finding the mysql_setup.sql files in the
example app's db directory.

And after the hour long effort to test this patch, it all passes :)

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=10631&group_id=797&atid=3151

and btw, looks like the new resftul route format on edge is creating
some failing tests.

-- tim