[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Feature Requests-10566 ] prepend_before and prepend_after callbacks

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Thu May 3 19:13:19 EDT 2007

Feature Requests item #10566, was opened at 2007-05-03 15:44
You can respond by visiting:
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3152&aid=10566&group_id=797

Initial Comment:
Currently before and after callbacks append to the collection.
These methods will allow one to prepend to the callback collection.

I remember it being mentioned by David, Aslak, and Dave but I didn't see a feature request. Delete this if it is a dupe.