[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Patches-10465 ] Pre_commit method comments

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Thu May 3 03:24:22 EDT 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3151&aid=10465&group_id=797

Category: build

Initial Comment:
As the first step to refactor the pre_commit code I reviewed it and added comments to reveal its (perceived) intention and tricky places of implementation. I didn't make any changes to the code but I did write some FIXMEs to wherever I noticed dead code or bugs.

I plan to remove most of the comments after the specs and the code itself reveal intention better.

BTW. Should we have a build category or something similar in the RubyForge tracker? This doesn't fall under any of the existing categories.

Comment By: Scott Taylor (smtlaissezfaire)