[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Patches-11919 ] Making non-implemented specs easy in textmate

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Fri Jun 29 09:56:54 EDT 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3151&aid=11919&group_id=797

Initial Comment:

Small modification to the 'it' textmate snippet.  The third tab trigger will allow the removal of the block, so that one can list a series of it "should ..." specifications, one after another.

Two things:
1. I'm not exactly sure if anyone finds this useful, so please reject it if it isn't.
2. I couldn't figure out if this thing has specs to go along with it, and exactly how to add it to subversion, so I've attached the full bundle.

Date: 2007-06-29 13:56

Message:
Disregard the last diff.  I figured out how to do it via.
subversion's diff.

Comment By: Scott Taylor (smtlaissezfaire)
Date: 2007-06-29 13:41

Message:
No, actually I did check the checkbox, but for whatever
reason it wouldn't upload.  The svn diff also didn't
work...I had to do it manually.  Here is the diff of the
"it" snippet (I'll also attach it)

6c6
<       <string>it "${2:should ${1:description}}" ${3:do
---
>       <string>it "${2:should ${1:description}}" do
8c8
< end}</string>
---

Date: 2007-06-29 09:57

Message:
You forgot to check the attachment checkbox.
Can you attach a diff instead so I can see what you have changed? (Just svn add it locally before doing svn diff).

Comment By: Scott Taylor (smtlaissezfaire)
Date: 2007-06-29 09:46

Message:
the bundle...