[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Patches-11921 ] Adds the correct controller_name from derived_controller_name() to the ViewExampleController

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Fri Jun 29 08:19:52 EDT 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3151&aid=11921&group_id=797

Category: rails plugin

Initial Comment:
Only the controller_path is being set on an instantiated ViewExampleController, in my case (working with Hobo) I needed the controller_name to return the derived_controller_name too.
Unfortunately I was unable to locate the specs for the ViewExampleController, did I miss it?

Cheers,
Eloy

Date: 2007-06-29 12:19

Message:
ViewExampleController is not described directly it seems, but what is in there was driven by view_spec_spec.rb. If you want to add more granular examples for the ViewExampleController, that would be great. Otherwise, you can simply add an example in view_spec_spec.rb that uses controller_name to drive the implementation.

Cheers,