[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Patches-11919 ] Making non-implemented specs easy in textmate

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Fri Jun 29 05:43:42 EDT 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3151&aid=11919&group_id=797

Initial Comment:

Small modification to the 'it' textmate snippet.  The third tab trigger will allow the removal of the block, so that one can list a series of it "should ..." specifications, one after another.

Two things:
1. I'm not exactly sure if anyone finds this useful, so please reject it if it isn't.
2. I couldn't figure out if this thing has specs to go along with it, and exactly how to add it to subversion, so I've attached the full bundle.