[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Bugs-11903 ] config.include with behaviour_type 'hash' does not work

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Thu Jun 28 09:19:31 EDT 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3149&aid=11903&group_id=797

Category: runner module

Initial Comment:
module My
  module ViewSpecHelper
    def dude_me
Spec::Runner.configure do |config|
  config.include(My::ViewSpecHelper, :behaviour_type => :view)
end

throws an Exception:
rspec/lib/spec/dsl/behaviour.rb:151:in `include': wrong argument type Hash (expected Module) (TypeError) from ...

Reproduce this bug by copying the above code snippet into the spec_helper.
Thanks for providing RSpec, though.
Jochen and Thorsten

Date: 2007-06-28 09:19

Message:
I've checked in a pending spec that reproduces this in RSpec core. I know how to fix the bug, but it might involve a little more coding than 10 minutes.