[rspec-devel] integration testing/rspec/rbehave

Dan North dan at tastapod.com
Wed Jun 27 11:24:39 EDT 2007

Thanks for the mention David.

I'm very excited about the idea of rspec+rbehave becoming a killer stack
for integration/acceptance testing and full "outside-in" BDD.

Having said that, I don't know nearly enough about rails or the
rails/rspec integration points. I've lurked on this list for some time
now, and I have noticed that a lot of the issues in the tracker are
about rails integration. I would really appreciate any help from the
people on this list to help bring that richness of integration into rbehave.

To reiterate what David said, please feel free to contact me directly or
join the rbehave-devel list if you are interested in helping out. I'm
away until mid-July, but I'll be in touch then. In the meantime please
feel free to gem install rbehave and take it for a spin.