[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Feature Requests-11818 ] Have mode for Rails Error Handling

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Mon Jun 25 02:13:47 EDT 2007

Feature Requests item #11818, was opened at 2007-06-24 23:13
You can respond by visiting:
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3152&aid=11818&group_id=797

Category: rails plugin

Initial Comment:
Currently we default to raise an error as it happens.

There should be a way to use Rail's default error handling. This is needed to verify that error specific behaviour is occurring, such as exception notification.

To start things off, I added ActionController::Rescue#use_rails_error_handling! and ActionController::Rescue#use_rails_error_handling? to do this (Rev 2128).

Thoughts?