[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Bugs-11428 ] autotest with --drb and --color

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Fri Jun 8 05:14:45 EDT 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3149&aid=11428&group_id=797

Initial Comment:
No color is seen when using autotest with an options file that contains both --drb and --color

Date: 2007-06-08 05:14

Message:
Before investigating this we need to know the versions of all
relevant software you are using, for example:

* OS X 10.4.9
* Ruby 1.8.6
* RSpec 1.8.2 or RSpec trunk r1643
* Spec::Rails 1.8.2 or Spec::Rails tag r1234...
* Rails 1.2.3 or Rails edge r5645
* Whatever other relevant software.

Without this information it's like solving 1 equation (your
question) with 5 unknown variables (the versions).

We strongly recommend that you use the latest released version of
RSpec, alternatively the subversion trunk (if you're the bleeding
edge kind of person).