[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Feature Requests-11415 ] rake tasks to run a specific spec

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Thu Jun 7 12:24:48 EDT 2007

Feature Requests item #11415, was opened at 2007-06-07 11:24
You can respond by visiting:
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3152&aid=11415&group_id=797

Category: rails plugin

Initial Comment:
Currently, 'rake spec:models' runs all the 'spec/models/*_spec.rb' specs.  I think it would be grand to be able to run a single spec using rake so I don't have to use the spec command and specify the paths to both the spec and options files.  It might look something like 'rake spec:models:user' (or 'model' singular for readability) for the spec in 'spec/models/user_spec.rb'.