[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Bugs-11223 ] Unable to access flash from rails helper specs

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Tue Jun 5 08:04:06 EDT 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3149&aid=11223&group_id=797

Category: rails plugin

Initial Comment:
The changes made with changeset 2044 to fix issue 11137 appear to have broken the ability to access the flash from helper specs (unless I'm doing something completely wrong...).

While I haven't had time to investigate the internals of the TestResponse logic I have attached a failing helper spec (spec/helpers) for the time being.

Date: 2007-06-05 12:04

Message:
Josh - thanks for pointing right to the revision that broke this! That helped a lot.

Fixed in r2078.

Comment By: Jim Morris (wolfmanjm)
Date: 2007-06-05 06:30

Message:
I'm using the current release of RSpec 1.0.4 and I cannot access the flash from a helper spec test either.