[rspec-devel] merging rbehave into rspec

aslak hellesoy aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 18:14:58 EDT 2007

I just want to say that it's great to see so many people interested in
this. Now we have cornered the market of tools with dubious
figureheads:

http://www.reelwavs.com/movies/austin_powers/behave.wav (Austin
powers: "RBehave baby")
http://www.reevoo.com/blogs/bengriffiths/2006/12/12/rspec-video/ (Fido