[rspec-devel] spec_ui wont run multiple files

Jake Howerton jake.howerton at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 17:17:56 EDT 2007

Hey Guys,

I have been playing w/ spec_ui over the past couple of days and ran
into an issue where if I have multiple files that get collected by the
rake task, it will just hang after the first one is processed.

Everything works fine if I only have one file in the directory or I
run them individually.

Does before(:all) and after(:all) get called at each describe block?
Seems like it might be related to the browser getting killed at the
end of the file.  I am attempting this with safariwatir.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Jake Howerton