[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Patches-12719 ] rspec_on_rails should not include pagination helper

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Tue Jul 31 14:05:49 EDT 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3151&aid=12719&group_id=797

Category: rails plugin

Initial Comment:
Pagination is being removed from Rails and is no longer being maintained. Therefor rspec_on_rails shouldn't try to include it. Currently it raises a "NameError: uninitialized constant ActionView::Helpers::PaginationHelper".

Date: 2007-07-31 20:05

Message:
Oops, just overlooked the fact that the RSpec trunk is going
to be used with rails versions other than the current edge.
If you want I'll try to search for a solution, because I
need it to work with edge rails anyway.

Date: 2007-07-31 18:08

Message:
We'll need it to remain included for Rails 1.2.1-1.2.3.