[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Patches-12054 ] rake task for spec:recent

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Thu Jul 26 15:13:40 EDT 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3151&aid=12054&group_id=797

Category: rails plugin

Initial Comment:
This is pretty simple, but i found it missing once i started to accumulate lots of specs

Date: 2007-07-10 15:55

Message:
Great idea. The logic you have to detect twins between lib and spec files is also implemented in RSpec's autotest plugin and in RSpec.tmbundle. I'd like to consolidate this to one place before I apply this, and just rely on one such mechanism from anywhere.