[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Patches-11608 ] Exclude rspec_on_rails from plugin spec runs

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Mon Jul 23 08:36:36 EDT 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3151&aid=11608&group_id=797

Category: rails plugin
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Simple patch to exclude rspec_on_rails' plugin specs from the spec:plugins and :plugin_doc tasks. rspec_on_rails' specs largely fail for me, anyhow, so this seems like the best way to go.

Date: 2007-07-23 12:36

Message:
Fixed with http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3149&aid=12448&group_id=797
.

Date: 2007-06-27 01:30

Message:
Making contributions isn't harassing. If you contribute a patch that is tested and doesn't stop our own examples from running, I'll be glad to apply it.

FYI - you should look into http://piston.rubyforge.org/ - it's a good general solution for this sort of problem.

Comment By: Kyle Hargraves (philodespotos)
Date: 2007-06-26 18:01

Message:
How about just depending on the environment?

This patch probably isn't exactly what you'd want, but it
seems to work -- though I haven't tested my pre_commit edit.

Sorry to harrass, but developing a plugin on 'fresh'
installs is a pain, since I have to patch rspec_on_rails
every time I check it out, or pull my own copy around with
me. =)