[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Feature Requests-12418 ] An option to spec runner to stop after first failure

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Thu Jul 19 10:42:57 EDT 2007

Feature Requests item #12418, was opened at 2007-07-19 14:42
You can respond by visiting:
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3152&aid=12418&group_id=797

Category: runner / command line

Initial Comment:
I have a relatively big number of specs in the current project which take 5-10 minutes to execute.

What I'd like to propose is an option to runner that would stop after the first spec has failed, because otherwise even after a small change I need to wait the few minutes to see what went wrong.