[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Patches-12237 ] (tiny) added full path to mate in switch_command

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Thu Jul 12 17:26:14 EDT 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3151&aid=12237&group_id=797

Category: RSpec.tmbundle
Group: None

Initial Comment:
My shell config must be hacked to hell because sometimes I get a command not found to "mate".  (It might depend on where I am launching TextMate from.)

So instead of "mate" we should use "$TM_SUPPORT_PATH/bin/mate".

The other shell commands are in /bin and /usr/bin so I don't think they should cause any problems.

Date: 2007-07-12 17:26

Message:
Thanks! Applied in r2172