[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Bugs-8103 ] RSpec not installing spec script correctly

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Wed Jan 24 02:22:14 EST 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3149&aid=8103&group_id=797

Category: runner module
Group: v1.0 (example)

Initial Comment:
>From Charles Oliver Nutter:

Hey, I just noticed this today...installed RSpec with JRuby, and at the
top of the spec script:

#!/usr/bin/env ruby

That dog won't hunt, Monsignor.

Rails and rake install scripts that correctly run with JRuby, so that's
probably good examples to follow. Unfortunately I have no clue how they
do it.

- Charlie