[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Patches-7685 ] spec_ui feedback and patch

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Thu Jan 18 13:33:50 EST 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3151&aid=7685&group_id=797

Initial Comment:
Here is a patch that helps me use spec_ui on WinXP.

I use IE and I do not use rails.  Fixtures are loaded manually and work well with context_setup, and setup.

The spec_ui bundle helps me keep the project clean :)

However, I am having difficulty with the screen snapshot feature:
  * either I get a screen snapshot of the DOS box I run rake in
  * OR I get the message: Insufficient image data in file `'

which I am still investigating.

Alvin Schur.

Date: 2007-01-18 13:33

Message:
Applied, sith some modifications. Please check out the whole trunk and build/install your own RSpec gem - the spec_ui relies on unreleased RSpec features.

You also need win32screenshot 0.0.3

spec_ui now tells you what to do when it encounters "Insufficient image data in file" (enlarge your IE window)