[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Patches-7685 ] spec_ui feedback and patch

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Mon Jan 8 20:21:12 EST 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3151&aid=7685&group_id=797

Initial Comment:
Here is a patch that helps me use spec_ui on WinXP.

I use IE and I do not use rails.  Fixtures are loaded manually and work well with context_setup, and setup.

The spec_ui bundle helps me keep the project clean :)

However, I am having difficulty with the screen snapshot feature:
  * either I get a screen snapshot of the DOS box I run rake in
  * OR I get the message: Insufficient image data in file `'

which I am still investigating.

Alvin Schur.