[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Documentation-8572 ] Old Google result

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Sun Feb 11 11:14:20 EST 2007

Documentation item #8572, was opened at 2007-02-11 11:14
You can respond by visiting:
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=9738&aid=8572&group_id=797

Initial Comment:
Thanks for the heads up Richard

We need to make sure that before a new website is uploaded - the old one is entirely deleted. Google will automatically remove hits for dead pages.