[rspec-devel] Will it be "response.should_have" or "response.body.should_have"?..never mind

James Hughes hughes.james at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 18:35:39 EST 2007

Sorry. I had some misplaced quotes in my html which were causing
"response.should_have" to die with some incomprehensible error
messages:

"expected > (got "" for <div class="list_table'>,
{"class"=>"list_table'>"})" (huh?)

So then I got all excited when everything passed with
response.body.should_have, but I see now that by calling should_have
on body I wasn't calling the should_have method I should have.
jh