[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Feature Requests-8414 ] Place for Rails specs for library code, not M/V/C component.

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Sun Feb 4 01:39:48 EST 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3152&aid=8414&group_id=797

Category: rails plugin
Group: None

Initial Comment:
It could just be that I'm not understanding the some philosophical concept, but I recently came up with a requirement, the core of which looks to me like it should be a library module, not a Model, View or Controller.  Still, it's part of a Ruby on Rails application, and ought to have formal specs.

Where am I supposed to put the specs for this kind of code in a Rails application?  Shouldn't there be a spec/libs directory or something?

Date: 2007-02-04 06:39

Message:
Duplicate of 8366:

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=8366&group_id=797&atid=3152