[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Feature Requests-8366 ] Structure for library specs in rspec_on_rails

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Thu Feb 1 15:08:38 EST 2007

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3152&aid=8366&group_id=797

Category: rails plugin

Initial Comment:
I'd like to see a standard folder spec/lib to put specs for code in RAILS_ROOT/lib

Also, a spec:libraries rake task, and having the library specs counted in the test LOC in rake stats would be useful

Cheers!

Comment By: Jerry West (jjw)
Date: 2007-02-01 20:08

Message:
If there's nothing generated to go in the directory, does it need to be part of the plugin?  A user can just create the directory; there's nothing special about it.  Having said that, I've created a 'config' directory to spec my environment.rb (etc); so whilst you're adding 'lib' ...