[rspec-devel] new home for the rspec website

Nathan Sutton nathan.sutton at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 12:19:24 EST 2007

David,

Might want to add some easy-to-find links to the rdocs for rspec and
rspec-on-rails.  I just mimicked the urls on the old site to find
them, although I did find a link to the main rspec rdocs eventually.
Is there anything I can do to help this come about?

http://rspec.info/rdoc/index.html
http://rspec.info/rdoc-rails/index.html

Thanks,

Nathan Sutton