[rspec-devel] [ANN] RSpec-1.1.0 is released

Adam Williams adam at thewilliams.ws
Fri Dec 14 10:05:18 EST 2007

On Dec 14, 2007, at 9:09 AM, David Chelimsky wrote:

> On Dec 14, 2007 8:05 AM, Scott Taylor
> <mailing_lists at railsnewbie.com> wrote:
>>
>> Congrats, David.  You've worked really hard on this one, and it
>> shows!
>
> Thanks Scott, but Brian and Dan really deserve a LOT of credit for
> this one. Plus the plethora of patches, etc.

I have been following this very closely, trying to keep a few plugins
running on edge. The Test::Unit interop is greatly appreciated, and I
can tell those who were in 1.0.8 - the newer architecture is a vast
improvement. There is a model for the scripts I write!!

Excellent work, gentlemen. Thank you for whatever sacrifices I'm sure
you've made to bring this to us.

   aiwilliams