[rspec-devel] rspec_on_rails (trunk - r3070) works with Rails 2.0.1

James Deville james.deville at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 23:47:24 EST 2007

I figured most of it out. The Spec::Rails stuff was something in the
code which has been fixed by revision 3099. The test methods partially
make sense. Since the test/unit code has been integrated, methods with
test in them are automatically turned into specs. However, the test?
method is in a lib file that isn't directly loaded into the specs. It
is a convenience method: def test?; RAILS_ENV=="test";end

I don't know why this method is being included in my tests, every
context has it as an example. Any ideas?

Jim D