[rspec-devel] JRuby + RSpec CI again

Nick Sieger nicksieger at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 11:08:30 EST 2007

On 12/5/07, aslak hellesoy <aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's excellent if you can fire it up again. I'll try to fix any bugs
> in the next week or so.

Consider it fired up. Only 6 failures, not as bad as I thought!

My ci_reporter utility doesn't appear to work too well w/ RSpec trunk
(I'll have to look at that some other time), so the builds don't
report test failures -- you'll have to go look at the build logs.

> But this plan might take a while to materialise, so in the meanwhile
> it would be great to have your Bamboo run RSpec with JRuby (and MRI if
> it's not too much work).
> When we get our own up we can always phase out your gear.

The MRI build is also up:

It currently is showing 2 failures, is that what you'd expect?

1222 examples, 2 failures, 7 pending

Let me know if anything looks fishy. Solaris has known to exhibit
strange environmental differences for us.