[rspec-devel] JRuby + RSpec CI again

aslak hellesoy aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 16:23:33 EST 2007

On Dec 5, 2007 9:57 PM, David Chelimsky <dchelimsky at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 5, 2007 2:40 PM, Nick Sieger <nicksieger at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hey guys,
> >
> > We have a long-dormant JRuby + RSpec CI build that I'd like to get
> > going again. The previous build configuration sucked because it didn't
> > watch changes to the RSpec repository.

It's excellent if you can fire it up again. I'll try to fix any bugs
in the next week or so.

> > Well, the build I set up now does, but there's one little problem
> > holding me back: RCov. So would you consider applying the attached
> > patch to the Rakefile?
> >
> > After that, there are still some issues preventing RSpec from being
> > green on JRuby, but hopefully with better visibility someone will be
> > able to patch the result.
> >
> > I'd be happy to host a CI build for RSpec on MRI as extra incentive...
>
> Applied the patch (r3055). Thanks.
>
> I'll follow up later about CI. We've got a plan formulating, and we
> could definitely use your help.

But this plan might take a while to materialise, so in the meanwhile
it would be great to have your Bamboo run RSpec with JRuby (and MRI if
it's not too much work).

When we get our own up we can always phase out your gear.

Aslak