[rspec-devel] JRuby + RSpec CI again

Nick Sieger nicksieger at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 15:40:03 EST 2007

Hey guys,

We have a long-dormant JRuby + RSpec CI build that I'd like to get
going again. The previous build configuration sucked because it didn't
watch changes to the RSpec repository.

Well, the build I set up now does, but there's one little problem
holding me back: RCov. So would you consider applying the attached
patch to the Rakefile?

After that, there are still some issues preventing RSpec from being
green on JRuby, but hopefully with better visibility someone will be
able to patch the result.

I'd be happy to host a CI build for RSpec on MRI as extra incentive...

Cheers,
/Nick