[rspec-devel] [ rspec-Bugs-5890 ] Can't set expectation on predicate method whose name has underscores

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Mon Sep 25 01:29:15 EDT 2006

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=3149&aid=5890&group_id=797

Initial Comment:
Using rspec 0.6.3, 0.6.2 and 0.6.1, I was unable to set an expectation on a predicate method whose name has underscores. I realize that there is more readable syntax than what I used in the attached example, but I think there is a problem nevertheless. In brief, I can't do this

@order.should_needs_payment

for a method needs_payment? on a class Order.