[rspec-devel] rspec stubbing

Luke Redpath luke at agileevolved.com
Thu Sep 28 05:52:42 EDT 2006

+1 for waiting and branching.

-1 for the partial mocking - I much prefer the stubbing
functionality. I love using Stubba but thats currently broken with
the latest RSpec release - I would be one very happy man if RSpec
rolled in its own Stubba-like functionality. I'd have no objections
to both though!

As well as being able to stub a method to return a value, it would be
nice to be able to stub a method with a routine as well:

Foo.stub!(:bar) do
   # do something here!
end

Cheers