[rspec-devel] Keeping things tidy

aslak hellesoy aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 18:17:39 EDT 2006

Hi folks,

It's great to see the ARTS stuff go in. There was quite a bit of
duplication in the code, and I have refactored away the biggest dupes.
I have a couple of comments about our tidiness in general...

1) Every time we get apply a patch from someone, make sure they get
the kudos they deserve on the team page (doc/src/core_team.page)

2) RSpec on Rails now has both a 'spec' and a 'specs' folder. What's
with that? Even worse - the 'spec' foder specs weren't even being run
as part of RSpec on Rails' pre_commit. I fixed that in the Rakefile,
but there are still two folders. Intentional or glitch?

3) Shouldn't http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=5873&group_id=797&atid=3151
be closed?

Any objections if I do a rake release tonight? It's been a while and
there is lots of new stuff...

Cheers,
Aslak