[rspec-devel] ARTS on RSpec on Rails

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 00:50:12 EDT 2006

On 9/24/06, David Chelimsky <dchelimsky at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/24/06, Jake Howerton <jake.howerton at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi David,
> >

> > On 9/22/06, David Chelimsky <dchelimsky at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hey Jake - why don't you go ahead and submit this at rubyforge:
> > >

> > I have submitted a new patch at rubyforge
> >
> > http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=5873&group_id=797&atid=3151

I've been playing around w/ this a bit and came up w/ syntax that
works a little better for all of the different rjs expectations:

response.should_have_rjs :replace_html, 'replaceable_div', "This goes
inside the div"
response.should_have_rjs :sortable, 'sortable_div'
etc

I've got this basically working and will try to commit something tomorrow night.

Related to this, the upcoming release will support the following as well:

response.should_have_tag :div, :context => "this goes in the div"

This gives response.should_have_rjs and response.should_have_tag a
nice symmetry.

Cheers,